We provide Roofers Insurance by filling out an online application we will contact you to help your contracting business get insured. Whether you operate a large company or are a one man operation we will provide you with insurance your business needs to succeed.
Core coverage on a Roofers Insurance policy is liability insurance with optional extras to give you coverage for things like tools and equipment.
Types of Roofing Contractors We Insure
We insure roofing contractors that do a variety of different roofing applications such as:
|Open Flame Torch||Cold BUR||Shake & Shingles|
|Hot Mop||Modified bitumen with Torch||Metal Clad Roofing|
|Hot Air welding||Hot asphalt||Hot Tar & Gravel|
This can also include Roofing Contractors that do sheet metal, flashing and drains.
Why A Roofer Needs Liability Insurance
- Our insurance will protect you if someone believes you are negligent and have caused third party property damage or bodily injury as a result of your business operations.
- If you are hired to act as a subcontractor, many times the general contractor will ask for proof of insurance
- As the world evolves into a more contract based society, even completing the most simple of tasks, customers will want to see that you are insured.
- Bidding on municipal, government and commercial contracts in Ontario will likely mean that having liability insurance is mandatory typically between $2 million and $5 million Commercial General Liability Insurance and in some cases more depending on the work involved
- Instill confidence to potential clients that you are a well established business that is licensed, registered and insured.