Want More Savings?
Consider combining your home and car insurance with Humberview Insurance and you can receive up to a 15 percent discount on insurance. Other factors that could save you money is having a claims free record, purchasing a brand new or newly renovated home, installing a monitored fire and burglar alarm, and being mortgage free. Contact Humberview Insurance Brokers to see how you can save.
As a proud homeowner be confident that your homeowners insurance policy is providing you with the best of coverage. As a homeowner you should consider:
- Insurance which covers the structure of your home and you and your family’s personal contents.
- Proper insurance value for sheds and garages
- Identity theft coverage
- Additional living expenses if a loss occurs and you have to live elsewhere for a period of time.
- Voluntary property damage covers you if you are found responsible for damaging someone else’s property.
- Adequate liability insurance can cover you if someone is injured on your property.
As a Condominium Owner, it is important you have insurance covering your condo unit. A condominium insurance policy should cover:
- Improvements and Betterments that you have done to your condo
- Personal property insurance covering your contents
- Personal liability