Apartment Building Insurance

Fill Out, Submit To Get A Quote

Get A Quote


Humberview Insurance provides apartment building insurance for landlords. Apartment building insurance is important to have to protect the physical structure from property damage but also to protect your liability as a landlord.

Get A Quote on Apartment Building Insurance

takes approximately 2-5 minutes!

Control Your Risk As an Apartment Building Owner

  • Up to date electrical in each unit is important as people consume more power than they use to. Having 100 AMP electrical panel with modern breakers and copper wiring in each unit is now a requirement for many our partner insurance companies.
  • Hiring a competent snow removal firm that is insured to be responsible for snow removal and salting at your property to prevent slip and fall accidents.
  • Being on top of repairs and maintenance before they cause bigger problems.
  • Consistent checking of fire alarms, sprinklers, CO2 and other safety devices by qualified professionals.
  • Hire a reputable appraisal company to go over property recommendations and accurate rebuilding cost coverage.



Landlords & April 1st 2020 Rent Strike

We hope this article finds you well and that you and your family are safe in this unprecedented time.

10 Tips to Protect Your Home from Water Damage

After today’s rain storm in Toronto we thought it might be a good idea to go over a few ways you as a home owner or landlord can protect your house and property from water damage. 1. Clean gutters of leaves and debris Rainfall on your roof needs a proper channel to exit the roof and by keeping your… Read More »

10 Things You Should Be Prepared for Becoming a Landlord or Homeowner

When you are getting ready to buy a home whether for yourself or as an investment property you should always be prepared for the unexpected. Whether you can do things yourself or you have to hire someone it is always good to know what to do in a situation that requires maintenance or if something… Read More »

Attention Landlords: New Standardized Lease in Ontario

Starting April 30th 2018 landlords in Ontario are now required to use a new standardized lease agreement made by the Ontario government. You can see a copy of the lease here: Click here for Ontario’s new 2018 standardized lease. Why Is There A Standardized Lease? According to the government they are trying to make an easier to… Read More »

What is a Rooming House ?

A typical situation we come across daily is a client who owns a property that is being rented out will entertain renting out the house not just to 1 family but to multiple, unrelated people living and sharing 1 house or a unit within a house. It is important to understand that you must always… Read More »