We provide Plumbers Insurance by filling out an online application we will contact you to help your contracting business get insured. Whether you operate a large company or are a one man operation we will provide you with insurance your business needs to succeed.
Core coverage on a Plumber’s Insurance policy is liability insurance with optional extras to give you coverage for things like tools and equipment.
Why A Plumber Needs Liability Insurance
- Our insurance will protect you if someone believes you are negligent and have caused third party property damage or bodily injury as a result of your business operations
- If you are hired to act as a subcontractor, many times the general contractor will ask for proof of insurance
- As the world evolves into a more contract based society, even completing the most simple of tasks, customers will want to see that you are insured.
- Bidding on municipal, government and commercial contracts in Ontario will likely mean that having liability insurance is mandatory typically between $2 million and $5 million Commercial General Liability Insurance and in some cases more depending on the work involved
- Instill confidence to potential clients that you are a well established business that is licensed, registered and insured.