We provide contractor insurance across Ontario. Whether you are a one man operation or a contracting company with many employees and projects on the go we are here to help. We provide different types of insurance depending on the needs for your business. As a contractor looking for insurance different levels of coverage and options exist. At Humberview Insurance we will help make the process simple and easy.
Why A Contractor Needs Liability Insurance
- Our insurance will protect you if someone believes you are negligent and have caused property damage or bodily injury as a result of your business operations.
- If you are hired to act as a subcontractor, many times the general contractor will ask for proof of insurance
- As the world evolves into a more contract based society, even completing the most simple of tasks, customers will want to see that you are insured.
- Bidding on municipal, government and commercial contracts in Ontario will likely mean that having liability insurance is mandatory typically between $2 million and $5 million Commercial General Liability Insurance and in some cases more depending on the work involved
- Instill confidence to potential clients that you are a well established business that is licensed, registered and insured.