We provide Huntsville Contractors insurance, by filling out an online application we will contact you to help your contracting business get insured. Whether you operate a large company or are a one man operation we will provide you with insurance your business needs to succeed. Huntsville is one of those Ontario towns where word can travel fast. Therefore, make a good impression by having your business properly registered, licensed and insured.
Core coverage on a Huntsville contractor’s policy is liability insurance with optional extras to give you coverage for things like tools and equipment. Operating a contracting business in a town like Huntsville you will face your own set of challenges, competing against other contractors as well as trying to stay competitive. This means you want an insurance broker ready to help you secure the next big contract or help protect you should the worst happen. We will help make the process simple and easy.
Why You Need Huntsville Contractors Insurance
- Our insurance will protect you if someone believes you are negligent and have caused third party property damage or bodily injury as a result of your business operations
- If you are hired to act as a subcontractor, many times the general contractor will ask for proof of insurance
- As the world evolves into a more contract based society, even completing the most simple of tasks, customers will want to see that you are insured.
- Bidding on municipal, government and commercial contracts in Ontario will likely mean that having liability insurance is mandatory typically between $2 million and $5 million Commercial General Liability Insurance and in some cases more depending on the work involved
- Instill confidence to potential clients that you are a well established business that is licensed, registered and insured.