Our Mississauga Contractors insurance is designed for contractors with one person operations to large companies with many projects on the go. Humberview Insurance has been providing insurance in Mississauga area for over thirty years.
What is Mississauga Contractors Insurance?
Contractors insurance policies can all differ. Mainly the policy offers liability insurance as the core coverage and is than complimented by range of extras which can protect other aspects of your business including tools and equipment and even in some cases rented equipment
Reasons You Need Mississauga Contractors Insurance
- Our insurance will protect you if someone believes you are negligent and have caused third party property damage or bodily injury as a result of your business operations
- If you are hired to act as a subcontractor, many times the general contractor will ask for proof of insurance
- As the world evolves into a more contract based society, even completing the most simple of tasks, customers will want to see that you are insured.
- Bidding on municipal, government and commercial contracts in Ontario will likely mean that having liability insurance is mandatory typically between $2 million and $5 million Commercial General Liability Insurance and in some cases more depending on the work involved
- Instill confidence to potential clients that you are a well established business that is licensed, registered and insured.