We have been providing insurance across Ontario for over thirty years and provide Norfolk Contractors Insurance. By filling out an online application we will contact you to help your contracting business get insured. Whether you operate a large company or are a one person operation we will provide you with insurance your business needs to succeed.
The main coverage for a Norfolk Contractors Insurance policy is general liability insurance. There also exist optional coverages for things like your tools and equipment. Contact us today to discuss the needs for your construction business.
Reasons You Need Norfolk Contractors Insurance
- Our insurance will protect you if someone believes you are negligent and have caused third party property damage or bodily injury as a result of your business operations
- If you are hired to act as a subcontractor, many times the general contractor will ask for proof of insurance.
- As the world evolves into a more contract based society, even completing the most simple of tasks, customers will want to see that you are insured.
- Bidding on municipal, government and commercial contracts in Ontario will likely mean that having liability insurance is mandatory typically between $2 million and $5 million Commercial General Liability Insurance and in some cases more depending on the work involved.
- Instill confidence to potential clients that you are a well established business that is licensed, registered and insured.