You can get Tillsonburg Contractors Insurance by visiting our office in Tillsonburg. Another way, you can fill out an online app and have a broker contact you. We provide Tillsonburg contractors with different insurance options depending on the needs of your business. Let’s face it, Tillsonburg is one of those towns where word can spread quick, so start off right with getting your business registered, licensed and insured to make the right impression. We are here to help your business succeed.
What is Tillsonburg Contractors Insurance?
Contractors insurance is a business insurance policy for professionals to cover their line of work. The main coverage on a contractor policy is liability coverage. This coverage can then be complimented with extras such as tools and equipment coverage.
Why You Need Tillsonburg Contractors Insurance?
- Liability insurance will protect you if someone believes you are negligent and have caused property damage or bodily injury as a result of your business operations.
- If you are hired to act as a subcontractor, many times the general contractor will ask for proof of insurance
- As the world evolves into a more contract based society, even completing the most simple of tasks, customers will want to see that you are insured.
- Bidding on municipal, government and commercial contracts in Ontario will likely mean that having liability insurance is mandatory typically between $2 million and $5 million Commercial General Liability Insurance and in some cases more depending on the work involved
- Instill confidence to potential clients that you are a well established business that is licensed, registered and insured.