Hamilton Rental Property Insurance
Protecting your investment property should be a top priority for any landlord. Numerous situations could occur that may harm your rental property and your livelihood. For events that can be protected through insurance, you need a Hamilton Rental Property Insurance policy that protects the type of rental property you own. We provide landlord insurance for many types of properties including properties rented to one family, multi-unit properties, houses rented to students and other types rentals with unique situations. Tell us what kind of property you have and get started today by clicking to get a quote below.
Standard coverages on a landlord policy include coverage for building and liability. There exists optional coverage for things like a sewer backup or rental income coverage in the event of an insured claim. Contact us for more information.
Why Hamilton, Ontario is a Great Place to Own a Rental Property
- McMaster University & Mohawk College have a large student body which offers landlords seeking student rental investments a great investment opportunity. Regarding this you can learn more about Hamilton Student Rentals by clicking here.
- There are five hospitals in Hamilton, such as; Hamilton General Hospital, St. Peter’s Hospital and McMaster’s Children Hospital are all located in Hamilton and are major employers.
- Hamilton is only a quick forty five minute commute to Toronto – Canada’s largest city.
- Although Hamilton’s manufacturing industry use to be much more robust, Hamilton still remains one of most highly industrialized parts of the country.
- Hamilton has its own airport – John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport.
- Hamilton’s real estate is still considered inexpensive compared to Toronto resulting in many people looking to move there because of its close distance to Toronto and lower prices for real estate.